Do you know which bathroom tiles are considered as the best by leading contractors in Sydney?
The bathroom is one of the most important and most frequently used spaces in a home. Choosing the right bathroom tiles plays a huge role in creating a relaxing and beautiful room that best suits your needs. However, this may seem overwhelming with the wide range of types of tiles to select from. To help you make a well-informed choice, here are the most popular types of bathroom tiles in Sydney according to Stone Design’s bathroom tile experts.
1. Porcelain Tiles: Porcelain Tiles are a great choice for the bathroom if you want your bathroom tiles to last a long time. They are extremely durable, highly water-resistant, as well as being stain-and-scratch resistant. Porcelain tiles are easy to clean and maintain and are available in an array of styles, designs, and patterns.
2. Geoluxe Tiles: Available in a variety of colours, sizes, shapes, glazed and unglazed, geoluxe tiles are another popular choice for bathroom tiles in Sydney. Glazing makes the tile surface non-porous and dense, which in turn makes these tiles stain, slip and fire-resistant.
3. Granite stone Tiles: For a more natural earthy feel, natural stone tiles such as granite offer a wealth of options for bathroom tiles. Granite stone tiles come in a wide variety of styles, colours, and patterns for your selection.
4. Marble Tiles: If you’re after a luxury bathroom look-and-feel, then marble tiles are worth considering. Although they must be handled with care, the tiles are beautiful and ideal for adding texture to your bathroom design due to the veins of colour that run through its surface.
5. Mosaic Tiles: Made of a number of different tiling materials, including ceramic, marble and glass; mosaic tiles are now considered fashionable for use in bathrooms. Mosaics are an excellent choice for creating a unique feature in a bathroom and are available in a wide array of styles, designs, and colours.
6. Limestone Tiles: Limestone Tile is another popular bathroom tile in Sydney and is an ideal choice for natural stone design schemes. The subtle shades of beige, brown and grey bring warmth and comfort to your bathroom while still being durable.
7. Travertine Tiles: Travertine tiles are a natural stone that offers an eco-friendly bathroom tiling solution. With proper sealing, the tiles can be beautiful, especially when you opt for premium grade travertine.
Where to go for the most popular bathroom tiles and more?
For the best, most sought after bathroom tiles, look no further than Stone Design. Showcasing one of Sydney’s largest high-quality tile and stone showrooms, with the latest innovation and design, we offer the largest variety of different tiles under one roof. Call us today on 02 9760 1444 or email us at [email protected]